For most private pilots, nothing says “I’ve arrived!” quite like taking the left seat of a Beechcraft Bonanza. Considered by many to be the finest single-engine airplane in general aviation, the Bonanza is renowned for its classic lines and sporty-yet-stable flight characteristics.
E-flite has expertly captured the scale lines and satisfying flying manners of the Bonanza with this 15-size ARF. It comes out of the box with a great-looking UltraCote® trim scheme and enough scale detail to satisfy any sport modeler. For those who want to push the scale looks and performance even further, E-flite offers several optional accessory kits (sold separately) that allow you to add cockpit details, electric retracts and even a V-tail.
- Large magnetic hatch for easy access to electronics
- Optional electric retracts (sold separately)
- Bolt-on tail
- Painted fiberglass cowl
- Genuine UltraCote trim scheme
- Can be assembled and flight-ready in just a few evenings
- Trailing edge flaps deliver slower takeoffs and landings
- Optional V-tail kit – sold separately
- Optional cockpit detail kit – sold separately
- Optional aluminum spinner – sold separately
Wingspan: 48.0 in (1220mm) Overall Length: 41.9 in (1065mm) Wing Area: 410 sq in (26.4 sq dm) Flying Weight: 4.20–4.50 lb (1.9–2.0 kg) Motor Size: Power 15 Radio: 6+ channels Servos: 7 micro servos Prop Size: APC 11x8E electric prop Spinner Size: 1.75 in Hardware Included: Yes Speed Control : 40-amp Recommended Battery: 3S 3200mAh Li-Po Flaps: Yes Retracts: Optional Approx. Flying Duration: 10 minutes Scale: Yes Approx. Assembly Time: 6–8 hours Experience Level: Intermediate Recommended Environment: Outdoor Is Assembly Required: Yes