The Cherokee 46–55 is a great choice for budget-minded modelers or anyone graduating from high wing trainers. It packs scale looks, lots of features and sporty performance into an incredibly affordable package. It features a balsa/light plywood airframe covered with Hangar 9® UltraCote® and includes nice little extras like painted pilot and passenger figures, painted fiberglass parts and even a battery door in the belly for those who choose electric power.
- Realistic outline and scale rendition
- Balsa and balsa ply construction
- Painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants add finishing scale touch
- Tricycle landing gear
- Battery hatch on bottom of airplane allows for easy insertion of EP batteries
- Pilot and passenger figures included adds realism on the ground and in flight
Wingspan: 59.8 in (152 cm) Overall Length: 46.4 in (119 cm) Wing Area: 600 sq in (38.7 sq dm) Flying Weight: 6.4 lb (2.9 kg) Engine Size: .46-.55 cu in 2-stroke; .72-.82 cu in 4-stroke Motor Size: Power 46 Radio: 4 channels minimum Servos: 5 servos required Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years Experience Level: Intermediate Recommended Environment: Outdoor Assembly Time: 10-15 Hours Is Assembly Required: Yes