The Easy Star was designed for first time pilots in mind, and offers incredibly stable flight characteristics and durability. It’s powered by a powerful Speed 400 motor mounted on the top, so hard landings won’t break the prop or hurt the motor. The Easy Star flies with little input and has the ability to recover easily. Made from Multiplex’s durable “ELAPOR” Foam, the Easy Star will take a tremendous amount of abuse without breaking. When it does break it's easily repaired with CA (super) glue. Even after many crashes, the Easy Star will be ready for more. This is a great plane to teach someone to fly where other trainers would be ready for the trash can!
The Easy Star Receiver Ready is perfect for the Pilot who already has a radio system. Just like in the RTF version most of the flight gear is already installed, just add receiver and a battery and you’re ready to go.
- No Painting Required, Prefabricated and Colorful Parts made of Shockproof ELAPOR Foam
- Protected Motor is mounted above the Wings for Safety and Durability
- Especially Designed for Beginners Learning to Fly
- The Easy Star can be dismantled for Easy Transport
- Flown with Elevator/Rudder and Motor Control
- Good Gliding Properties, even with the Motor Turned Off
You will need... -Transmitter -Receiver -Flight Battery
Wingspan: 54 in (1372mm) Overall Length: 36 in (914mm) Wing Area: 372 sq in (24.0 sq dm) Flying Weight: 24 oz (680g) Aileron: No Elevator: Yes Rudder: Yes Throttle: Yes Experience Level: Beginner Recommended Environment: Outdoor