The Extra 300L is for club sport and intermediate pilots who have flown low-wing aircraft and are looking for an enjoyable flying experience from a popular scale aerobatic design with their choice of gas, glow or EP power.
The Extra aerobatic airplane designs have dominated both the full-scale international aerobatic and RC aerobatic competitions since Walter Extra’s first monoplane entered the circuit nearly four decades ago. Even now, rival aircraft scurry to match its extraordinary blend of style, precision and agility. The Seagull Extra 300L .46 ARF is a beautiful replica of the two-seat, low wing variant. Its large canopy placement gives the design an advantage in knife-edge handling, and the low wing placement offers friendlier handling during the final flair to landing. Seagull has engineered this model with quality balsa and plywood so that it looks the part of a high-class aerobat that’s also rugged enough for grass field flying, even with the wheel pants on.
- Popular scale aerobatic aircraft design
- All laser cut wood construction for a lightweight airframe
- Eye catching scale color scheme in genuine UltraCote® covering
- Two-piece, plug-in wing with aluminum wing tube for easy transportation and assembly at the flying field
- Perfect match for the Evolution® 10GX, 10cc gas engine
- Detailed cockpit with two pilots included add to scale appearance
- Painted aluminum landing gear with matching cuffs
- Painted fiberglass cowling and wheel pants matches the UltraCote covering perfectly and requires no finishing
- Large, top hatch allows easy access to radio equipment
- Pre-cut decal sheet
- All necessary hardware included
- Electric power conversion hardware is included so no additional parts are necessary
Wingspan: 54.9 in (140 cm) Overall Length: 44.4 in (123 cm) Wing Area: 517.7 sq. in. (33.4 sq. dm.) Flying Weight: 6.6 lb (3.0 kg) Engine Size: 0.62 cu in 2-stroke glow Radio: 4+ channel radio system Servos: (5) standard servos CG (center of gravity): 2.95 in (75mm) back from the leading edge at wing root Flaps: No Retracts: No Control Throw (Ailerons): Low: 12mm up/down; High: 18mm up/down Control Throw (Elevator): Low: 15mm up/down; High: 20mm up/down Control Throw (Rudder): Low: 20mm right/left; High: 30mm right/left Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years Experience Level: Intermediate Recommended Environment: Outdoor Assembly Time: 10-15 Hours Is Assembly Required: Yes