The GMADE R1 Rock Crawler Buggy is an almost ready to run rock crawlin' buggy. This kit is pre-assembled, but requires electronics (servo,radio,receiver,speed control, motor and battery). GMADE is known world-wide for their design innovation and high quality. The R1 features a ton of high-tec, well made features including: the tube frame, the transmission, the once piece portal axle, the 4-link suspension, the G-transition shock, the GT beadlock wheels and the Bighorn Tires. All these make for a super rugged crawler that can take on the toughest conditions.
- Tube frame design, based on a full scale crawler -- light and durable
- Adjustable shock mounting for fine-tuning the suspension
- Easy to assemble and Maintain
- Perfectly sealed for dustproof effect
- Full ball bearings placed at all the axis of the gears
- Motor mount cap can be opened or closed for backlash adjustment
- One piece axle housing
- Drive axles are above the center of the wheels -- greater ground clearance
- Fully adjustable
- Anodized aluminum shock body
- 3.5mm thick shock shafts
- Anodized aluminum upper and lower shock end balls
Big Horn Tires
- Large, deep lugs provide exceptional traction in rock, mud and dirt.