The new SIG Rascal 110 ARF kit offers you one of the largest, easiest to fly R/C model airplanes ever. The quality of this product is second to none and will likely become the new standard for all other manufacturers to follow. The Rascal 110 ARF is a true "giant-scale", IMAA-size sport model that provides outstanding flying characteristics, using a wide range of engines, including two and four-stroke glow engines, as well as smaller gas engines.
The design follows the extremely popular Sig Rascal kit, the Rascal ARF and the newer Rascal 40 ARF. The scale-like lines are decidedly from the "Golden Age" of aviation, making the airplane so realistic in appearance, it could be easily mistaken for a full-scale aircraft out of the thirties or post-WWII era.
- Hand-crafted balsa and ply construction
- High-quality fiberglass cowl
- Factory-painted fiberglass wheel pants, pre-aligned and ready to install
- Molded, factory-installed clear plastic windshield
- Molded "pop-in" side windows
- Factory-painted, heavy-duty dural aluminum main landing gear
- Factory-painted, scale-like aluminum wing struts - pre-drilled and ready to install
- 2-piece wing with massive aluminum wing joiner for easy transportation and storage
- Scale-like aluminum tailwheel assembly
- Individual aileron servo set-up
- Pull-pull rudder system
- Big 450cc fuel tank
- Complete, high-quality hardware, including large fiber-filled motor mounts, SIG spinner, wheels, and all required nuts, bolts, clevises and pushrod links
- Expertly covered in either Transparent Blue and White or Transparent Red and White Aerokote
- Fully illustrated assembly manual assures fast, accurate assembly in about 6-8 hours
- Beautiful 4-color Mylar decal sheet, loaded with scale-like details
The Rascal 110 ARF is the perfect aircraft for onboard video or camera work. Properly powered, it would make a great glider tug and using off-the-shelf lighting systems, it makes a great R/C night flyer.