RC pilots love to fly Yaks. Here's one for the .60-size glow pilots. Tremendous roll rates and pinpoint knife-edge flying are routine with the Yak 54 60 ARF from Seagull Models. This semi-scale Yak features lightweight laser-cut balsa and ply parts, and it's covered in a great-looking Hangar 9® UltraCote® scheme. Carbon fiber pushrods, a 2-piece plug-in wing, painted fiberglass cowl and durable aluminum landing gear add to the quality design, and Seagull even includes a factory-painted and installed pilot figure to polish it off.
- Lightweight laser-cut balsa and plywood parts
- Ulitizes latest construction techniques
- Improved hardware
- Painted cowl and landing gear
- 3D handling rivals that of higher-priced ARFs
- Covered in genuine UltraCote®
Wingspan: 57 in (145 cm) Overall Length: 52.8 in (134 cm) Wing Area: 697 sq in (45 sq dm) Flying Weight: 6.25–7.25 lb (2.8–3.3 kg) Engine Size: .60–.75 2-stroke; .91–1.00 4-stroke Radio: 4-channel Servos: 6 servos