Tuesday - Friday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
For any questions anyone can contact David Burt, owner of D&D Hobby Shop at 903-892-3488, www.ddhobbyshop.com.
Races will be running Saturdays starting at 1:30pm until we are done.
All drivers must register before registration cut-off time.
Registration cut-off time is 1:00pm.
- Please clean your pit area after use. (please use trash cans)
- If you take someone out during a race you need to wait until they are returned to the track.
- All drivers should drive courteously.
- Dogs must be kept on leash or extension cord at all times.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Racing is for families and fun. If you can’t have fun just stay away.
- All drivers must have a personal transponder compatible with the AMB decoder.
- ROAR Racing Rules will apply!!!!!
- All cars must have a body during the race.
- No car should have reverse enabled. Disable the reverse no matter what class. Marshals keep your eyes open and on your toes.
If a driver is not in the open classes and that driver is dominating the races, that driver will be moved up in class. For example, if a kid and a lady driver gets to the point in skill level where they are winning heats and mains more than the rest of the class, that driver will be moved up to the rookie class and the rookie of the open class.
All classes listed below will be run only if there are three are more drivers. Each driver will be classified as a Junior, Lady, Novice, or Open. The cars will be classified by Body Type, Scale, 2WD, or 4WD and Electric, Nitro, or Gas. There will also be a Stock and Modified for the electric class. All these classes will be the same on the off road and Oval tracks. The Stock Class cars must have a brushed motor and NiCd or NiMH batteries. All other will be Modified Class. No 1/8 chassis allowed in 1/10 scale class.
1/10 scale, 1/8 scale, 1/5 scale, Oval 1/10 scale, Oval 1/8 scale, Oval 1/5 scale
- Arena Truck E-Buggy 2WD Buggy Sprint Car
- Buggy Buggy 4WD Buggy Dirt Modified
- Short Course E-Truggy Short Course Midget
- Jato Monster Truck Late Model
- T-Maxx 3.3
- T-Maxx Classic
More types of classes will be run with enough drivers to fill them. Just ask.
RACE ENTRY FEES
No refunds on Race fee unless class is cancelled.
Per Driver – $10.00
Family Deal – $20.00 – this includes 2 adults(Dad and/or Mom) and children of the paid adult(s) age 17 and under.
Additional classes – Additional $5.00 unlimited.
For more information contact David at D&D Hobby Shop 903-892-3488, www.ddhobbyshop.com, and D and D Hobby Shop page on Facebook, contact Brady at 903-267-3007.